Wednesday, 22 August 2018

What Are U Sowing?


As a farmer sets out to sow seeds, expecting to reap a harvest from it in due time, so do we in all the things we do. There is always a return in all you do, good or bad. 

This principle holds, regardless of gender or creed.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked [He will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His commands to be scornfully set aside]; for whatever a man sows, this and this only is what he will reap. For the one who sows to his flesh [his sinful capacity, his worldliness, his disgraceful impulses] will reap from the flesh ruin and destruction, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
GALATIANS 6:7‭-‬8 AMP


What are u sowing? Is it to the flesh (worldly acts and deeds) 
?...

Now the practices of the sinful nature are clearly evident: they are sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality (total irresponsibility, lack of self-control), idolatry, sorcery, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions [that promote heresies], envy, drunkenness, riotous behavior, and other things like these. I warn you beforehand, just as I did previously, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
GALATIANS 5:19-‬21 AMP

Or is it to the fruits of the spirit...
But the fruit of the Spirit [the result of His presence within us] is love [unselfish concern for others], joy, [inner] peace, patience [not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting], kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature together with its passions and appetites. If we [claim to] live by the [Holy] Spirit, we must also walk by the Spirit [with personal integrity, godly character, and moral courage. Our conduct empowered by the Holy Spirit]. GALATIANS 5:232-‬25 AMP

What are you sowing for your faith to grow?...

Is it trust in what the Word of God says? Is it trust and faith in what God has spoken to you, promised you?
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God ROMANS 10:17
...So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
ISAIAH 55:11 


Or are u sowing trust in your own abilities (pride) because of impatience, lack of self control, fear of the unknown, that even leads you to unrighteousness & ungodly decisions.
Is your fear in the Lord, (are your actions influenced by God, or by man) or in your boss, your family, your peers

Remember David sowed in the desires of his flesh resulting into his shedding of blood, murdering an Innocent man, then losing his son's life, and his legacy of building the Lord's temple erased by God
I had made preparations to build it. But God said to me, "You shall not build a house for My name because you are a man of war and have shed blood.... Your son Solomon is the one who shall build My house and My courts." 1 Chronicles 28:2-3

Brethren, do not end up losing the purpose that God has prepared for you, what He has spoken in your life, or delay in His blessings for u.
Start by repenting (changing from your ways), sowing fruitful seeds in your life, your family, your marriage, your workplace...and walk in obedience, righteousness and Love

A friend recently said this to me, ..."gifts are given, but fruits are grown" 


The one greatest fruit to sow is Love. Love heals, edifies, restores, not only the recipient, but also the one giving it.


This is the definition of Love according to the word of God in 1 Corinthians 13:1-13



If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not [a]love [for others growing out of God’s love for me], then I have become only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal [just an annoying distraction]. And if I have the gift of prophecy [and speak a new message from God to the people], and understand all mysteries, and [possess] all knowledge; and if I have all [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love [reaching out to others], I am nothing. If I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body [b]to be burned, but do not have love, it does me no good at all.
Love endures with patience and serenity, love is kind and thoughtful, and is not jealous or envious; love does not brag and is not proud orarrogant. It is not rude; it is not self-seeking, it is not provoked [nor overly sensitive and easily angered]; it does not take into account a wrong enduredIt does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth [when right and truth prevail]. Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening].


Love never fails [it never fades nor ends]. But as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for the gift of special knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part [for our knowledge is fragmentary and incomplete]. 10 But when that which is complete and perfect comes, that which is incomplete and partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now [in this time of imperfection] we see in a mirror dimly [a blurred reflection, a riddle, an enigma], but then [when the time of perfection comes we will see reality] face to face. Now I know in part [just in fragments], but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known [by God]. 13 And now there remain: faith [abiding trust in God and His promises], hope [confident expectation of eternal salvation], love [unselfish love for others growing out of God’s love for me], these three [the choicest graces]; but the greatest of these is love.
Try and sow seeds of Love in your surroundings, marriage, family, workplace, school etc, just for a month, you will be astounded by the results.

Much Love...


R.K



No comments:

Post a Comment